Assignment One: Nature Week





ISO: 100
Shutter: 1/640
Aperture: f/ 5.6


This week was all about nature! For this assignment, I took pictures of the nature and landscape around my neighborhood and am pleased with how most of them turned out. I chose my favorite picture to post on my blog and the others are in a slide show below. I did have some difficulty with a few of them due to the brightness of the sun, but by adjusting my aperture and exposure, along with the shutter speed, I was able to manipulate that sunlight.


Here's the link to the slideshow.



courtney durham (:  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:34 AM)  

I like your photo of the leaves against the gray sky. It makes the green POP. I also like how the "seed" is the main focus of your picture. Great job! (:

Amanda Lajiness' Photos  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:35 AM)  

I love this photo. I think the lighting is really good and I like how the background doesn't distract you from the main focus of the picture.

Kim  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:38 AM)  

I really love this picture, it grabs your attention. I like how the background makes the color really stand out and it's really focused well. :)

Jill  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:40 AM)  

Wow. This picture is really cool. I really like the one leaf that is hanging down. It draws in my attention. The fact that the sky in the background is plain white is also nice and allows for the leaves to be even more of the focus.

musicpurist321  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:42 AM)  

Thats a really cool picture. The Lighting worked out perfectly so it almost even looks like you took it against a white wall. Awesome Photo

alexis  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:44 AM)  

oh my goodness! this photo is really good!! i love how the blank backround really focus' on the leaves.. it really makes it outstanding. plus the lighting is great and its focused very nicely! well done! :)

Katie Saxton  – (April 26, 2010 at 5:56 AM)  

Of course your picture is amazing. Having the white background really emphasizes the plant, making it really pop. you did great(:

Post a Comment

Favorite Nature Photo

Favorite Nature Photo

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP