Assignment Seven: Macro

My last assignment for Digital Photography was macro and I had a lot of fun with it. It did take some time to get the macro figured out on the camera, but once I did, they came out pretty well. I took pictures of some flowers outside of school and I got a few shots of the wheat fields out behind my backyard. I also took a few photos of a belt buckle that my friend, Maureen, gave to me a few years ago and it remains very important to me.

Here are my two favorite shots from this assignment:




























ISO: 800
Aperture: f/ 5.6
Shutter: 1/60






























ISO: 100
Aperture: f/ 5.6
Shutter: 1/640


And below is a slideshow of the rest of my macro shots.


 

Post a Comment

Favorite Nature Photo

Favorite Nature Photo

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP