Today, we learned about panning. We learned how to take a photo with a moving subject in focus and the background blurred. This is a really great effect to the photo because the blur of the background allows the photo to be in focus and at the center of attention. There were a few difficulties with my photos because it was so bright outside. I had to lower my shutter speed so the motion of Mr. Bush would be picked up by the camera, but I couldn't have it too low as the exposure was way to bright and his white shirt was blown out. I was able to darken up the pictures in Gimp, but not completely.































F/stop: 8.0
Shutter: 1/60
ISO: 80


Here is the same photo in black and white. I'm not sure which I like better though.

Post a Comment

Favorite Nature Photo

Favorite Nature Photo

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP